Tuesday, August 11, 2015

It's HERE!!

Yes, friends. Today was the day. I wasn't planning on blogging today, but I had to.

You know what I'm talking about.


I was on my way to tutoring when this sweet, delicate, feminine, HANDLE YO' BUSINESS, bad mamba-jawamba planner landed on my doorstep.

I was so excited, I.PUT.IT.IN.THE.FREAKING.CAR.WITH.ME.

I tried to remain strong. While my student was working independently I opened it, just to take a peek. I didn't mess with the tissue paper. I just teased myself by looking at the assortment of cute stickers and things I got with my invoice on top. I am a glutton for punishment. Ugh! It nearly killed me to wait until I got home to open it.

 Voila! Customized to my color selection. Personalized with my name. #teachersheaven

#tabsfordays #hellaorganized

I was super lucky. I ordered mine on the 29th of July, and having missed the Back2School sale, I was bmmed because this fresh slice of teaching necessity right here is costly. Lucky for me though, I Google'd "Erin Condren Coupons" and found one that worked 100% of the time thus far using code JULY25. I popped that into the "Promotions" box at check-out and PRESTO CHANGE-O, 25% off my order!

I got busy immediately...this is August so far. 


I bought the pack of perfectly sized sticky notes to place into my monthly calendars, BECAUSE OCD AWESOME! I even backdated stuff, just to feel MORE organized and successful. Have you ever done that? Made a To Do list that included items you had already completed, just so you could have something checked off? Don't lie...you totally have. 

I was thinking to myself that I was going overboard on the stickies and that I needed to ration them carefully when I realized that there are more stickies that I got for free in the back of my planner. They were even already conveniently labeled with things like "Fieldtrip" and "Assembly" and "Meeting," along with dozens of blank ones in an assortment of colors that Crayola would be jealous of! 

If you decide to buy one, click this link. You'll get $10.00 off your first purchase! Totally worth it!

Okay, I have to go. I need to get back to me (super appropriately named) Life Planner.

Life is good today, friends. Life is good.

Do you Erin Condren?

Brianna



No comments:

Post a Comment