Wednesday, August 5, 2015

CURRENTLY for August

Hello, my name is Brianna and I am....a CURRENTLY virgin.

This is my first one! FAKE IT in the big time blogger world until you MAKE IT in the big time blogger world!

I have been reading Farley's blog for years...now I'm joining her and everyone else. Pretty awesome.


I am currently wondering (for the second time in as many days) what in the world my puppy is dreaming about. He's not really a puppy at NINE years old...but in my heart, he'll always be one. #amiright? #IAMSORIGHT




I am LOVING the peace and quiet in my house right now. I can just make TPT creations...BLOG...make schedules, To-Do Lists...it's a teacher's heaven.

I am thinking that probably I will forget to blog once school starts. I don't want to though...somebody....anybody take pity on my young blogger self and keep me on track!

I am wanting Quicken to hurry up already. Mama needs some savings!

I am NEEDING...and I express that in all caps for a reason...to take a shower and start my day outside of my teaching black hole. I'm not kidding...I get sucked in, never to return some days...it's bad.

Finally...as my R.A.K, in Target yesterday I spotted these #adorbs little owl cutouts and stamps. Not being an owl person myself, but recognizing their appeal, I immediately texted to see if a colleague of mine wanted them, and picked them up for her on the spot. SOOOOO CUTEEEEEEE!



Okay...my first CURRENTLY is complete. Hopefully, I'll still be around for the next one!

Brianna

3 comments:

  1. I am a new blogger and first time currently too! it's pretty fun! love the target dollar bin finds, always gets me when I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Currently! I'm not a big time blogger either, but Currently is a great way to meet new bloggers! Target Dollar Spot = LOVE!

    ~Whitney
    Fabulous Fun in Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and quiet is so great! But hard to come by because I have a 16 month old. Thanks for the tip on the Dollar Spot, I'll be making a trip to Target soon!

    ReplyDelete